Frequently Asked Questions
The average lifespan of an AC unit is 12-15 yard. Here are some great things to look out for as your Air Conditioning Unit ages.
- It takes longer than usual for your air conditioner to cool down your home
- You power bill seems to be getting higher
- Water appears on your ceiling (if your unit is located in the attic)
What do when your AC unit stops working
- Check the circuit breaker. Check your indoor breaker and reset if needed.
- Check the coil unit and see if it is frozen. You will see ICE on it if it is frozen.